Friday, October 23, 2015

Protecting The Good

     When I was little I dreamed of protecting the good people from the bad, I was also interested in mathematics and sports. But when I was asked what will you do when you grew up I said that I wanted to be a Navy Seal above anything else, I have stuck with my decision ever since. But I am still learning how to play sports and learning about mathematics.  When I have free time I usually play something related to sports sometimes I play on a electronic. I have enjoyed my life so far and hope that you like this post.                                                                                                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. Great Job patriots and vacation11, I like how you want to be a Navy Seal when you grow up, and protect the good people from the bad. I also like to play sports like you and do mathematics. I like your post, good job patriots and vacation11

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job #Julian/Tom/Rob/Blount I liked how you said you wanted to be a Navy seal and you always still want to be a navy seal and still love sports

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to be in the army, #Julian/tom/rob/blount. Awesome decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Awesome job please keep writing I am very interested of where you will go in your life. Go Broncos!!
    Peace
    Kickit44

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job Patriots and vacation11 I like how you want to make your part in the world by following your dreams and want to become a navy seal.

    ReplyDelete